Welcome to Www.earthtraveler.net. The domain name Www.earthtraveler.net is owned by Earthtraveler Voyagar. Earthtraveler’s Cin number-U74999WB2017PTC222171. The term ‘You’ refers to the user or viewer of the Website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Earthtraveler or its affiliate partners will not be liable for any Visa rejections and Hotel cancellation policies would still stand as they are.
- Traveler are advised to check that passports are valid and eligible for international travel. Earthtraveler or affiliated parties will not be liable for passport being declared ineligible for entry/exit.
- Validity of passports should be at least 6 months from date of return.
- Hand written passports will not be considered valid
- Passports must have Barcode
- Passports should not be mutilated or tampered .
- Force Majeure: None of the parties shall be responsible for, nor be deemed to be in default on account of, any failure to perform or delay in performance hereunder caused directly or indirectly by any fact beyond supplier’s reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, criminal acts of third parties, embargo, strikes or other labour disputes, work stoppages, riots, civil unrest, fires or acts of government (“Force Majeure”). The Parties shall use their best efforts to avoid, overcome and offset the effects of any cause or potential cause of an event of Force Majeure. Upon cessation of the cause of the Force Majeure, this Agreement shall again become fully operative. However, a Force Majeure event will not relieve either Party of the obligations accrued prior to the occurrence of the Force Majeure. In case Force Majeure event persists, either party can terminate this agreement by communicating in writing and losses, if any, would be decided at large.